Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer Hangover

Summer 2009 was very busy for me and massage was the only thing that kept me destressed. But before summer ended, I promised myself to catch a little sun and get my lazy butt out of my office chair and have some summer fun under the golden sun! And yeap, I did! I have to say, it was a relaxing day at Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort. The smell of fresh sea breeze on my face was a relaxing enough to make me just want to lie on the sand and sleep (since i was deprived of sleep last summer because of work hehehe). But my sleepy head had been enjoying too much that I was so high and awake, like I had a shot of Starbucks Blackeye. There's just so much to do at Maribago Bluewater Cebu, like play giant chess, photograph sights, EAT and lucky for me, witness a romantic wedding at their man made island. But what really made my Maribago stay a relaxing experience was the warmth smiles and great service of Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort Staff. And because of that great service, they were featured by Cathy Aya-ay of ABS CBN for Maayong Buntag Kapamilya. Watch the Maribago Bluewater Video and see what's Maribago Bluewater's edge!

But even if summer has ended, the craving for the sand, sun and the beach has not sink in to my skin. And the much needed vacation I need I hope is near. And am eyeing for the beautiful island resort of Sumilon, Sumilon Bluewater Island Resort. That'll be my temporary heaven for a day, i hope!


You could also view my Sumilon Bluewater Blog at my multiply site http://doyzkie.multiply.com

photo credit: Sumilon Bluewater Island Resort


9 comments:

  1. firSt to Comment Here.. aweeeeee...

    bibbo naPod nih..

    Hope kakuyuG ko! aweeeeeeeeee..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. i wish na makaadto sad ko! weeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaaaaaaaaa! i third the motion, mayntag maka-adto pud ko! heheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. bitaw! lets keep our fingers crossed... and toes! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoy Drew! Ikaw man diay nah... I saw your name posted for this contest. I thought to myself, your face is familiar... when i saw the name, perte jud diay'ng pagka familiar! Chai here, ka batch nimu from etel Wave 3 sa Vonage Account! Musta?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i haven't been to Sumilon! mayta kaadto pud ko.. :) looking forward to the photos! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Kat- someday! dumaguete and cebu is just a few hours away. hehe

    ReplyDelete